Please Enable Cookies to Continue
Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job.
Here are our current job openings. Please click on the job title for more information, and apply from that page if you are interested. Or, if you prefer, you can simply submit your resume for general consideration.
The system cannot access your location for 1 of 2 reasons:
- Permission to access your location has been denied. Please reload the page and allow the browser to access your location information.
- Your location information has yet to be received. Please wait a moment then hit [Search] again.
Click column header to sort
- Manages the implementation and execution of Internet Sales Process and Experience
- Develops and maintains database of email templates used in contact stream (in conjunction with the GSM, Corporate Sales Trainer and Director of Marketing)
- Coaches and prepares Internet Sales Consultants' in conjunction with Sales Managers to ensure proper and consistent execution of Internet Sales Process and Experience
- Utilizes Client Relationship Management (CRM) system daily to monitor proper utilization of process and templates and provides feedback to Sales Managers when additional coaching, training or discipline is required.
- Tracks closing ratios, lead response time, quality of response, sales consultant’s execution and reports the results to the GSM, Sales Managers and GM monthly
- Works with Director of Marketing, Corporate Sales Trainer and Director of Internet Business Development to identify new technologies and processes to improve performance of Internet Sales Process and Experience
- Creates and executes strategy for increasing market share via the Internet
- Is aware of and is prepared for all internet related appointments and meets/greets client appointments as set by Internet Sales Consultants
- Protects the dealership from fraudulent activity and ensures the integrity of running an ethical business.
- Remains compliant with state and federal regulations. Federal regulations such as but not limited to: OFAC, Red Flag, Adverse Actions, and Risk Based Pricing Rules
- Knows and understands the Client Concern Resolution (CCR) process, and use the program to achieve client satisfaction
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may
Ensures all vehicles have met all pre-delivery checklist requirements
Programs personalized settings
Assess client’s knowledge and priorities to personalize the client experience
Explains and demonstrates vehicle features and technologies while focusing on client comfort
level and retention
Provides front-line support to clients with complex technology questions or concerns during the
Resolves client inquiries for vehicle technology issues and/or concerns
Troubleshoots vehicle technology and vehicle system features
Mans the Technology Desk and is available to assist clients in person, by phone and/or email during store business hours
Serves as the technology consultant to all dealership members
Trains sales and service staff on key technologies and how to best explain and demonstrate them
to a client
Partners with the Sales Consultants to share information regarding common concerns after
Maintains a high degree of product and technical knowledge, including information about all Jaguar Land Rover products, resources, features, benefits, applications and competitive vehicle technology and reviews
Maintains a collection of technology information and resources to assist in explanations
Creates and maintains FAQ guide for clients
Achieves Client Satisfaction goals as set by Sales Director
Maintains client records in CRM to accurately show re-delivery appointments, phone calls made
or emails sent
Follows up with clients within two weeks of delivery to ensure understanding and anticipate additional technology needs and/or to schedule and conduct second delivery as needed
Attends weekly department meetings as appropriate
Maintains all certification requirements
Assists with car displays and marketing events by greeting clients and sharing product information
Conducts new owner clinics
Knows and understands the Client Concern Resolution (CCR) process, and use the program to achieve client satisfaction
Knows and understands the Avondale Privacy and Information Security Policies, and adhere to the requirements
Other duties as assigned
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL;
- Prospect for new and current clients.
- Learn and utilizes all company provided software including the Client Relationship Management (CRM) system and Auto Alert.
- Greet prospective and repeat clients on the service drive and analyzes their position towards buying another vehicle.
- Work in partnership with the F&I Team to resolve any outstanding contracts or incomplete deals.
- Follow up with clients and prospective clients in a timely fashion.
- Sell finance products, and have clients sign all the paperwork to complete the deal.
- Be accountable for departmental performance standards, including but not limited to; “Customer Service Index”, “Gross Average”, “Finance & Lease” and vehicles sold.
- Have proper knowledge of products and current market trends Meets/Exceeds Park Place and manufacture training and certification plans and standards.
- Understand and adheres to the Avondale “One Touch” Sales Process.
- Utilize all Avondale and manufacturer required tools, software and processes to meet and/or exceed set standards.
- Know and understand the Client Concern Resolution (CCR) process, and use the program to achieve client satisfaction.
- Know and understand the Avondale Privacy and Information Security Policies, and adhere to the requirements.
- Read and understand all company policies and procedures in the company handbook.
- Attend weekly department meetings.
- Follow other duties that may be assigned.