Please Enable Cookies to Continue
Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job.
Here are our current job openings. Please click on the job title for more information, and apply from that page if you are interested. Or, if you prefer, you can simply submit your resume for general consideration.
The system cannot access your location for 1 of 2 reasons:
- Permission to access your location has been denied. Please reload the page and allow the browser to access your location information.
- Your location information has yet to be received. Please wait a moment then hit [Search] again.
Click column header to sort
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL;
- Keeps demos/inventory prepared to show clients
- Pulls cars from inventory when needed
- Fills deliveries and/or demos with gas
- Washes demos and inventory as needed
- Takes sold inventory to make ready/prep center
- Keeps all cars showroom clean
- Transports cars to clients or to offsite locations for additional work
- Helps perform physical inventory monthly
- Knows and understands the Avondale Privacy and Information Security Policies, and adhere to the requirements
- Attends weekly department meetings
- Other duties may be assigned
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL;
- Prospect for new and current clients.
- Learn and utilizes all company provided software including the Client Relationship Management (CRM) system and Auto Alert.
- Greet prospective and repeat clients on the service drive and analyzes their position towards buying another vehicle.
- Work in partnership with the F&I Team to resolve any outstanding contracts or incomplete deals.
- Follow up with clients and prospective clients in a timely fashion.
- Sell finance products, and have clients sign all the paperwork to complete the deal.
- Be accountable for departmental performance standards, including but not limited to; “Customer Service Index”, “Gross Average”, “Finance & Lease” and vehicles sold.
- Have proper knowledge of products and current market trends Meets/Exceeds Avondale and manufacture training and certification plans and standards.
- Understand and adheres to the Avondale “One Touch” Sales Process.
- Utilize all Avondale and manufacture required tools, software and processes to meet and/or exceed set standards.
- Know and understand the Client Concern Resolution (CCR) process, and use the program to achieve client satisfaction.
- Know and understand the Avondale Information Security Policies, and adhere to the requirements.
- Read and understand all company policies and procedures in the company handbook.
- Attend weekly department meetings.
- Follow other duties that may be assigned.